Trigger Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ozfortress News, Scrim/Prac Schedule!!!!!!

SR74
    SR74

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Ozfortress News, Scrim/Prac Schedule!!!!!! Empty Ozfortress News, Scrim/Prac Schedule!!!!!!

Post  SR74 Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:42 am

Hello Squires, Unfortunately we didnt make the cut for the OWL (Ozfortress Winter League), however we have been accepted in the new and revamped Ozfortress Ladder. The points table and rounds have been restarted with the dates and maps (in sync with OWL) of the first 6 round fixtures and a Provisional List (More teams to come) of the opposition we will face in the coming matches, and suprisingly there are some big names there so we need to man up, but not to worry.

http://www.ozfortress.com/showthread.php?t=32538 (Link to the News Article, Do Read it or face the wrath of Quasimoto)

On the business of Scrim/Prac Schedule, ive been mulling over and deliberating amongst the inner workings of my mind on how to work the Business of our Overall Improvement as a clan and becoming Competitive to even the bigshots.
    This is a Rough Draft of the Overall Schedule ive come up with:

Sunday - duel_duel2 Aim Prac, Random Arena Funtime
    Monday - 2 scrims
    Tuesday - 2 scrims
    Wednesday - 2 scrims
    Thursday - ??????? possibly duel map & arena funtime????????? Otherwise Break
    Friday - Break
    Sat - Break

Plz hit me up with feedback on this and times peeps are available on these days, admins and members alike, because i am wanting to enter deliberations with the clans im looking at getting to scrim with us and the sooner i finish the business of that the sooner we can start the Rocky Training Montage. Anyways, everyone putting in 110% will make the road to success as a group much easier.

Mahalo.
    lammy
    lammy
    Admin

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Ozfortress News, Scrim/Prac Schedule!!!!!! Empty Re: Ozfortress News, Scrim/Prac Schedule!!!!!!

Post  lammy Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:27 pm

something to that effect works for me.
    Pawn
    Pawn

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

Ozfortress News, Scrim/Prac Schedule!!!!!! Empty Re: Ozfortress News, Scrim/Prac Schedule!!!!!!

Post  Pawn Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:16 am

sounds great

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:56 am